Before you learn to bake, you need to know if you really like baking. If you just want to do it for a while, it is recommended not to buy these appliances.Â I will introduce you to some of the things you need to buy.
A. Baking utensils recommended
1. Of course, the first thing to buy is the oven. A small oven of about two to three hundred yuan can also meet the daily needs of baking.Â However, if you want to play more professionally, you can change to a large oven.Â In recent years, embedded ovens have been welcomed by everyone, with large capacity and intelligence, saving more kitchen space.Â It should be noted that in the temperature control, no matter what the price, the same oven will have a certain degree of temperature error, which needs constant testing and adjustment every day to be able to run-in, and baking will naturally become convenient.
2. Electric egg beater: The main reference is the “power” of the electric egg beater.Â Better with more power, with a more adjustable speed gear.Â Select an electric egg beater for egg liquid, butter and other materials.Â Of course, you should also prepare a manual egg beater.
3. Flour sieve: flour, milk powder and other powder materials, with flour granules, the taste will be bad.
4. Stainless steel basin: container for egg liquid and grease, at least two are prepared. Generally, stainless steel and glass products are the best. When baking, the frequency of use is high. The circular basin of the cylinder must be selected. .
5. Measuring cups and spoons: Measuring cups are mainly used for a large amount of liquid and the main powder for baking. Usually, it is a group of three spoons with 1 tablespoon, 1 spoon and 1/2 teaspoon, and 15 ml with 1 large spoon. 1 tsp 5 ml, 1/2 spoon 3 mm, very convenient for manual operation.Â Weigh a small amount of powder or liquid, such as baking powder, vanilla powder, lemon juice, tower powder, and the like.
6. Baking mold: When making a cake, a basic mold of 6 inches or 8 inches is basically required.
7. Insulated gloves: Protect your hands.Â We usually give away when we buy an oven, so we don’t have to prepare it ourselves.
2. Recommended baking ingredients
1. High-gluten flour: The main ingredient of bread, also known as â€œbread flourâ€, produces gluten that makes bread more delicious.
2. Low-gluten flour: low-gluten, generally used for cakes or small west, it is easy to absorb the moisture in the air, and must be screened before use.
3. Corn Starch: It can be used to replace some flour to make the cake more delicate and soft. Because cornstarch has no â€œglutenâ€, adding it will reduce the gluten of the flour.
4. Eggs: One of the most commonly used ingredients in baking.Â Egg protein has a rich nutritional value and has a coagulation effect in baked products.Â After baking, they play an important role in the growth of the cake volume.Â The egg yolk contains high fat and is useful for products with low fat content.
5. Granulated sugar: Fine sugar is usually used in baking.Â When the batter is stirred, it dissolves easily and even adsorbs more oil.Â It produces a more uniform pore structure that allows the cake to color, moisturize and extend storage time.
6. Butter: Extracted from milk, divided into salt and salt-free, usually with salt-free butter.Â Making cookies is often used and is critical, so try to choose the best butter for the cookies.
7. Milk: It can improve the quality of cakes and pastry, increase the color, taste and aroma of the products, increase the moisture of the cake, make the tissue more delicate, replace the water and noodles, and also make the filling and milk cream decoration.
8. Light cream: Use animal butter without trans fatty acids, delicious and healthy.Â It should be stored in the cold room and used up as soon as possible after opening.
9. Yeast powder: small granular, used for bread, taro and other hair cakes, can be mixed with other materials, should be placed in an opaque container for refrigeration.
10. Salt: used for seasoning or adding flavor, reducing the greasy feel of the product, while also increasing the toughness and elasticity of the dough.
The above introduction is some of the more commonly used raw materials, and no specific recommendations have been made here.